Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Music: "Different World" by Nick Flora

Just to clarify -- by "New Music", I mean New To Me.

I saw someone mention this dude on Twitter so I looked him up. At first I went to his website and there were songs to download but I didn't want to make that kind of commitment so I looked him up on Spotify first. I put all of the songs on random and went about my business. I got distracted by reading and didn't really hear any of the music.

Until this song. And I thought, "Holy crap, what am I listening to?" (because I have a really short attention span and terrible short term memory). When I figured out the source was Spotify and this was the song, well, I looked it up on YouTube and proceeded to write this post. I can do some things in a timely manner.

This song is kind of like being pulled along in a current that you don't notice until you're swept away by it. Understated, beautiful.

In other words, I like this song a lot and you should probably give it a try. Just in case you like it too.






And now I'm off to find & listen to more. Thanks for ruining my evening plans, Nick Flora. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment